Sunday, January 11, 2009

TIPS

With 3 kids and husband (he acts like the panganay…gets nyo?), a house to maintain, working in the clinic from 9am to 7pm I really need to do some arrangements with myself to make life more easier and it works…here are my tips:

  1. WAKE UP EARLY - I wake up at 4 am prepare breakfast, baon for recess and lunch for Bianca and Kenneth (be sure to plan the menu with them)…then I sterilize Athenas bottles I do 2 cycles since we are out for the whole day…I can also do my blogging and postings since the computer is all mine…sef still asleepJ .
  2. CLEAN 1 PART OF THE HOUSE A DAY – I don’t count the bathroom…it should be cleaned everyday…I am always the last one to take a bath so that the bathroom would be squeaky clean when we arrive at night…hay naku oc ako pag dating sa paglilinis… and love what you do so that it will not be a burden…and try to be patient picking up toys for when the kids grow older youre going to miss those clutters.
  3. DELEGATE TASKS TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS – of course I cant do everything like washing of the dishes sef and Bianca does it…and Kenneth shines their school shoes, Athena pulls out everything and puts it in the laundry bin…hehehehe and scatters her toys…and gives me a kiss if mommy is already tired. Sef makes the best coffee. And he cooks diner if eat at home. And don’t push yourself too hard…our clothes are laundered by clothes at work….hehehe plugging ito.
  4. VITAMINS – take your vitamins, with all the pollution and virus in the air we need this…love yourself. Health is wealth. No matter how hard we work if we don’t take care of ourselves it would be useless in the end.
  5. PRAY – once we are all inside the car sef leads the prayer…no matter how tired I am it lifts up my spirit to see him leading the prayer. And DON’T FORGET TO COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.
  6. HUG, KISS – don’t forget to hug and kiss your kids before sending them out for school and give words of encouragement…like do your best ok!...take care of yourself…etc…my kids would return it wth a smile if they need it…but if not they would just nod their heads…
  7. EAT BREAKFAST – me, sef and Athena eats breakfast at sampaloc with my parents…also time to make kwentuhan since we arrive there at 7:30 I have all the time till 9am to do my phonecalls…thanks to majic jack unlimited longdistance calls…I also give Athena a bath before 9am.
  8. CHECK ALL ASSIGNMENT NOTEBOOKS BEFORE GOING HOME – I hope the teachers of the kids would be more kind…they should ask the kids to buy it over the weekend.
  9. EAT DINNER TOGETHER- we sometimes eat at sampaloc if mama cooks..thanks sa gulay! Sometimes eat out or sometimes just delivered at home or luto ni sef…whatever…importante eat together.
  10. HAVE A NAP- I usually sleep on our way home if Athena is already asleep on my lap while sef is driving…I need all the energy for the kids assignments and so I can change them and wipe them and carry them to bed if they are already asleep…naku sinasadya na nila para mag pababy.
  11. SLEEP EARLY- I sleep after my favorite teleserye betty la fea. After a full and looong day i don’t have problems like insomia and of course you should not think of any problems before going to bed. Don’t forget to say you prayers.
  12. DO THE GROCERY- BUY ONLY WHAT YOU NEED WHAT YOU WANT this part is very hard...hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

my hands means...

What Your Hands Say About You
You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.
Idealistic and dreamy, you tend toward the impractical. You have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations.
Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.
Your emotions tend to be nervous and potent. Your energy - both positive and negative - deeply impacts your life.

my baby picture

my  baby picture
7 mos old

my baby picture

my baby picture
9 mos old