Monday, January 12, 2009

a time to read...at last

I've missed reading pocket books so much...with all the chores and a handful of kids i really cant find time to do some serious reading until yesterday...mama asked me to drive her and to wait for her...so while waiting for her i went to national bookstore and bought a book ...good that the bookstore was just across...so was able to start reading tuesdays with morrie by mitch albom. it really is very good book...it tackles about life...about love and about dying...it will really nourish you soul.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

my hands means...

What Your Hands Say About You
You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.
Idealistic and dreamy, you tend toward the impractical. You have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations.
Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.
Your emotions tend to be nervous and potent. Your energy - both positive and negative - deeply impacts your life.

my baby picture

my  baby picture
7 mos old

my baby picture

my baby picture
9 mos old